Legal Guidance With Residential And Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Real estate transactions, whether residential or commercial, can hold a variety of surprises for the buyer or seller. To eliminate unpleasant surprises, come to Hess & Jendro Law Office, P.A., for prompt professional and friendly advice. With decades of real estate law experience, we are well-versed in real estate transactions and can guide you through the legal process. Our professional yet personalized approach makes us great allies of both business owners and private parties.
Handling A Wide Range Of Real Estate Issues
Avoid the many potential costly legal pitfalls involved in real estate transactions with the assistance of an experienced real estate lawyer. We also provide real estate litigation services and assistance with the following issues:
- Commercial sale of property
- Residential closings
- Commercial and residential leases
- Easements and rights of way
- Title issues
- Boundary disputes and surveys
- Registration of title (torrens)
A major area of our real estate practice is construction law. We work closely with land developers, contractors, homeowners, project engineers and architects on various construction matters. We work hard to resolve your real estate issues in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Providing Helpful And Efficient Service
As longtime real estate lawyers, we thoroughly understand the applicable laws, procedures and ordinances. We analyze your legal needs and help you achieve the following results:
- Money saved: We provide quality service at fair rates to avoid surprises that can cost you money.
- Time saved: By knowing the issues from the onset, we can eliminate delays caused by inexperience. We will advise you about the events that will be part of the transaction, as well as when they will occur.
- Peace of mind: You will know you are in capable, confident hands.
Real estate law is often inflexible. Errors in your paperwork can be costly, and the added expense will only exacerbate the stress inherent in the process. Working with an experienced attorney helps ensure that no important steps are missed and your transaction, whether residential or commercial, goes as smoothly as possible.
Contact Our Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Today
Call us today at 763-200-6626 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation. We provide evening and weekend hours at our Elk River offices by appointment to clients in the northwestern Twin Cities metro area and Central Minnesota. We care about helping you or your business settle your real estate issues.