Trusted Minnesota Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Representation
Elk River firm assists clients in family, business, bankruptcy and property matters
We believe everyone deserves competent legal advice delivered with prompt and personal service. At Hess & Jendro Law Office, P.A., we explain your complex issues and the options for resolving them in everyday language. We want you to know what’s around the next corner so your choices are well informed. Our broad experience and proven work ethic enables us to provide cost-effective and professional representation from our office in Elk River to Minnesotans in the Twin Cities and northwestern suburbs. Our attorneys provide professional counsel on business matters, litigation, real estate, family law, probate and bankruptcy issues. We try to keep you as worry-free as possible to assist with your legal issue(s).
Responsible counselors with a strong reputation
At Hess & Jendro, we invite you to hold us to a high standard as both lawyers and people. That’s the same standard we’ve used to measure our performance as attorneys with 60 years of combined experience. From day one, we’ve built our reputation by delivering:
- Complete professional service — We do our homework to gain a full understanding of your situation and legal issues.
- Honest advice — We carefully and honestly inform you of both the immediate impact of your choices as well as the consequences those choices may mean to your future.
- Personal attention — With every client, we return calls promptly, operate on a first-name basis, and form a trusting relationship.
- Vigorous advocacy — Whether it’s a litigation issue, a transactional matter or another type of legal challenge, we fight to achieve the results you seek.
The attorneys at Hess & Jendro take great pride in our reputation, and we don’t intend to lose it.
Don’t take our word for it: listen to what our clients have to say
We’re also immensely gratified by the positive feedback we receive from our clients, confirming our tireless advocacy on their behalf. One such client took the time to post a review of our firm on Lawyers.com: “After interviewing many attorneys and discovering they’re not created equal, I found Katie Jendro at Hess & Jendro Law Office, P.A. When I sat down with her to discuss my case and her ability to represent me, I knew, right away, I’d found a firm that had my best interests in mind. She was extremely attentive to my needs and has always had great feedback. The Hess & Jendro Law Office, P.A. will always be my first choice for all future legal representation.”
Experienced support in a wide range of practice areas
From our office in Elk, we represent clients in the Twin Cities and northwestern suburbs of Minnesota in practice areas that include:
- Business — In commercial litigation and other business law matters, we focus on obtaining solutions that permit you to improve your bottom line.
- Real estate — Our attorneys provide assistance for real estate transactions and litigation that can arise from property disputes.
- Family law — If you’re going through a divorce or need help with another family law matter, our attorneys provide experienced, compassionate counsel.
- Estate planning —We draft documents such as wills and trusts and provide advice on other estate planning instruments so you can protect your property and provide for your heirs. Planning for your estate distribution is an important step to protect your assets and your loved ones from having to engage in the probate process. Our attorneys can help you decide which estate planning tools are best suited to your situation.
- Probate —The death of a loved one can be an emotionally difficult time. We assist in the probate process to navigate the legal process of collecting and transferring the assets of your loved one to make the probate process as smooth as possible.
- Guardianship/Conservatorship — Our attorneys carefully assist in circumstances where individuals are unable to make decisions in their best interests. We will be with you every step of the way during your guardianship/conservatorship petition with the court.
- Bankruptcy — Hess & Jendro can represent you in bankruptcy proceedings if legal relief from your debt burden is the best course of action.
For each type of legal challenge, Hess & Jendro lawyers are highly responsive to our clients’ needs and partner with them to achieve their goals.
Contact a full-service law firm in the Twin Cities area today
For a family law, business, real estate, estate planning or bankruptcy matter, our experienced attorneys with Hess & Jendro Law Office, P.A. can help. Call us at 763-310-1036 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Elk River office. Our attorneys represent Minnesotans in the Twin Cities and northwestern suburbs.